Saturday, February 22, 2014

Asian Legend - 844 West Main Street Lansdale, PA 19446

Yummy! I just went to a brand new Kid Friendly Vietnamese restaurant called Asian Legend in Lansdale, PA. We found this place while cruising around in Lansdale looking for a new place to eat. (this was a very good choice!) I had some delicious food! I feasted on menu item number:  (F5) a.k.a. Shanghai (Shang-high). Thick savory udon noodles with tender pork, scrumptious shiitake mushrooms, crisp bean sprouts, appetizing napa (cabbage), scallions, and healthy carrots. Together, these ingredients form a toothsome and kid friendly Vietnamese dish. If you’ve ever had pork lo mein from a Chinese restaurant, it tastes like that. asian legendTo wash down my meal, I had lemon water and warm tea. This place is culturally decorated with many Asian (Vietnamese) decorations ; which gives kids something cool to look at.


Hey Parents!A great place for just YOU to go, and a great place to bring your kids! You’ll all love the authentic decor and food. My parents said that the Pho is the best that they have had so far in the area.


Hey Kids! There is no kids menu, but  I think you’ll all like what I got. (It tastes like lo mein!)


Overall, The staff is kid friendly, the food is DELICIOUS,and the environment is kid friendly. The waitstaff goes out of the way to make sure you are enjoying everything, and always were smiling. It can be a nervous experience when trying a brand new restaurant that just opened, but I can tell you that this is certainly one to experience.


Two thumbs up out of two for these reasons above. ^


Visit their website at: http://www.asianlegendlansdale.com/


Thanks!


Brooke



Asian Legend - 844 West Main Street Lansdale, PA 19446

No comments:

Post a Comment