Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Anne's Kitchen Table - 11 Wesley Ave. Glenside, PA 19038

Woo Hoo! I recently went to Anne’s Kitchen Table in Glenside, PA, and had a remarkable kid friendly lunch. This place is a hidden treasure! <BR>For a drink, I had a San Pellegrino lemon sodaannes kitchen drink. It was tart, but that’s the way I like it. <BR>To eat, I had their sandwich called, The Joshua (which is a tribute to her Son). Cheddar, Provolone, and Swiss cheese on your choice of Sourdough or Paniniannes kitchen sandwich. I chose Sourdough. What a delectable dish! It hit the spot. I am a huge grilled cheese fan, and I have had a lot of grilled cheese in my life. But this was clearly the best grilled cheese from a restaurant that I’ve EVER had! I definitely recommend this kid friendly dish. <BR>For a side, I had Roasted Carrot and Lentil soup with Fennelannes kitchen soup. It was delicious, but a bit spicy (the fennel). Otherwise, a delicious soup that’s good for your eyes, too! I know what you’re thinking, I had a really gourmet lunch! Yes, they may have gourmet food, but it is affordable and kid friendly! The menu is also kid friendly because there are jokes in the description of each choice! Here is how it works for ordering: They welcome you kindly and ask what you would like to eat. You order your meal, and head inside (if you are eating outside) to the back where they have a fridge full of a high variety of enjoyable drinks. Then, go back to your seat and start sipping your drink while they cook your meal. Eat, enjoy, and pay! Inside there are many pictures of Tabasco (hot sauce) in different styles of art. It is a warm, inviting, kid friendly atmosphere. Lastly, the wait staff is very kid friendly.


Hey kids! There is no kids menu, but I am sure you will enjoy one of their delectable dishes (consider The Joshua)!


Hey Parents! What a great place to come for lunch! Take your kids here, take friends here, take family here, the possibilities are endless, but you MUST come here!


I rate Ann’s Kitchen Table 2 thumbs up out of 2! The service is exceptional, the food is beyond compare, and the environment is safe, and inviting.annes kitchen sign


Visit their website at: www.anneskitchentable.com


A must-eat hidden treasure!


Thanks!


Brooke



Anne's Kitchen Table - 11 Wesley Ave. Glenside, PA 19038

No comments:

Post a Comment