Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Washington House Restaurant - 136 N. Main Street, Sellersville PA 18960

Yum! I just went to The Washington House Restaurant for a delicious and filling Kid Friendly dinner for my Dad’s Birthday. I had their pasta special- chicken stuffed with tomatoes and basil. It was served on top of fettuccine with smooth tomato sauce and cheese. The chicken was cooked perfectly, and the basil and tomato inside was delicious and fresh. wash houseThe pasta was savory as well, together they all made a melodious combination! For drink, I had sweet lemonade, my favorite! For dessert, I had their dessert special-  vanilla ice cream with almonds, a homemade chocolate chip cookie with ganache, and edible glass candy. My waitress was very kind and friendly. She did an awesome job and was very attentive. There were many cool, retro pictures hanging all around the restaurant, which made it feel welcoming.


Hey Kids! There is a kid’s menu, but I did not order from it. I would suggest, if you are willing to be adventurous, getting a special or an item off the menu.


Hey Parents! What a wonderful place to come-by yourselves- or taking your kids! The service is kid friendly, the atmosphere is friendly, and the food is delectable!


I give this place two thumbs up out of two- the service is outstanding, the atmosphere is kid friendly, and the food is out of this world.


visit their website at:http://www.washingtonhouse.net/


I will definitely re-visit this place!


Thanks!


Brooke



The Washington House Restaurant - 136 N. Main Street, Sellersville PA 18960

No comments:

Post a Comment